The concept of managed services has come a long way over the last several years. What was once thought of as a somewhat risky and aggressive adventure is now a necessity for most companies that want to lower costs and stay competitive. Today’s managed service market is mature and competitive. It is a great way for our clients to save money and streamline the efficiency of their IT environments.
Server and Desktop Management
We will proactively manage, update and back up all of your computers and servers remotely. All aspects of your network can be monitored and issues can be spotted and fixed remotely, saving time and cutting out the hassle.
Get live support via telephone or through the Internet. PTC can fix most problems remotely, so that you can be up and running without having to wait for a technician to come to your office. Our technicians can help with server, desktop and network issues.
Consider the following benefits that managed services can deliver:
- Reduced costs and clear ROI
- Peace of mind with proactive monitoring and management
- Single point of contact
- Managed IT environment with predictable monthly fee
- Access to highly skilled technical resources
- Fully mature infrastructure processes – change, incident, problem and service-level management
- Internal IT resources can be allocated to strategic projects instead of day to day management
- Ability to meet service level agreement commitments
PTC has developed several comprehensive outsourcing solutions — designed specifically for small and medium sized businesses — that combine managed services, on-site support and consulting services in a cost-effective and predictable monthly budget.
In addition to support of day to day IT operations, PTC serves as a trusted advisor for short- and long-range planning, budgeting and due diligence.Contact us for more information.